الجمعية الخيرية لرعاية المرضى بالمنطقة الشرقية
مسجلة بوزارة الشئون الاجتماعية برقم 609
هاتف: جوال 0557788207 ثابت 8442790 03 فاكس: 8416194 03-
الحساب بمصرف الراجحي 503608010001206 ايبان SA8080000503608010001206
www.tarabot.org email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFSHD Patient Services Administration found that many of its patients are facing social, financial and economical difficulties, especially for those who come from other cities, which causes an increase in the number of patients to the hospital.
In the past nine months, patients have increased 28% the exact same time last year. As for the days of patient hospitalization, 13% during the same time last year.
Since the hospital started supporting the patients and their families, The Saudi Charity Society of Cancer Patients Care and Sanad Charity Society for Children Cancer Support have provided transportation and housing for cancer patients, financial and educational support as well as entertainment for children with cancer. Those two Societies have many continuous ongoing efforts and activities to comfort the patients and their families.
One of the branches of The Ministry of Social Affairs has coordinated with the Eastern Province to set up a charity for some cases such as organ transplants, patients with kidney failure, and other medical specialties that some charity Societies are not able to help with; this will help increase the effort in this area and support other groups of patients.
The Ministry of Social Affairs have approved on establishing this society in (19/06/1432), with the registration number (609). The short name “Tarabot/Coherence” was chosen for it, it’s currently in the process of incorporation and is expected to begin providing its services for the patients and visitors during the first six months of the current year 1433.
Providing all the facilities in order to make it easier for the patients to receive treatment services.
Strengthening the social cohesion in order for patients and their companions to receive therapeutical services and to overcome the physical and social difficulties.
- Reaching to a specific group of patients and their companions who have social or financial difficulties.
- Dealing professionally and privately with all the patients in order to ease the difficulties they're facing.
- Making everything easy for the patients and their companions in order for them to focus on the needs of cure.
Providing the following services:
- Evaluating the social and physical condition of the patients and their companions.
- Providing medical and non-medical needs for the patients and their companions after leaving the hospital.
- Assisting the patients and their companions by trying to help them in providing housing and transportation for the patients who don’t live in Dammam.
- Making it easier for chronic treatment patients to have an alternative and an appropriate place in order to benefit from the hospital beds in the treatment of specialized cases.
The society’s activities services of the Eastern Province patients who are transferred from other hospitals will launch through a reception center in KFSHD where they will be referred by:
- Eligibility Office
- Patient Services Office
- Medical Directors Office
- Patient Services Coordinator
- Social Services Office
- The patient may help him self by going to the center.
The society administration operation, which is located in the head quarter, will be proposed according to the administrative organization approved by the board of directors.
Some of the workers in the society are permanent employees or part timers and some are volunteers who do the services they're asked to.
Expanding the scope of work depends on the activity of the society and its financial and administrational ability, where by it is reviewed through the annual strategy.
Benefited Patient Group:
- Transferred patients from other hospitals.
- Admitted patients who are dependent on medical equipments that help them to vacate their spot for other patients.
- Out patient clinic for patients with special needs.
- Patient's companions who need to be with the patient and who their help might be needed by the society.