King Fahad Specialist Hospital - Dammam offers the following positions for recruitment:-
• Director, Oncology Centre
• Chairman, Department of Renal and Pancreas Transplant
• Chairman, Department of Transplant Surgery
• Chairman, Department of Liver Transplant
Preliminary Requirements for the Position of Chairman, Medical Department, KFSH-D and Director, Core Competency Centre in Medical and Clinical Affairs, KFSH-D
• Graduation from an accredited medical school, completion of required period of training, specialty and sub-specialty with Arab or American Board Certification, membership or fellowship status in United Kingdom, Canada or equivalent. Sub-specialty training and certification (if available) in the field of specialization is required.
(2) Clinical Experience
• Independent clinical experience for at least 8 years (post training) -for Chairman; 10 years (post training) - for Director.
(3) Administrative Experience
• Served as Chairman/Deputy Chairman/Head of Section/ Head of Medical Service or similar position for a minimum of 3 years - for Chairman; 5 years - for Director.
• Research experience and publications in peer-reviewed journals – should be ‘active’ within the previous 8 years.
(5) Academic/Teaching background/experience is essential. Academic appointment is preferred.
Applications for the above listed positions should include an updated curriculum vitae, copy of educational certificates, at least three references and a cover letter of application to be submitted electronically to the:
Chairman / Director Search Committee, King Fahad Specialist Hospital - Dammam